Wednesday, February 5, 2014

J is for Mr. Josh



Brock dressed up like his awesome Kindergarten teacher, Mr. Josh Doyle, for a fun picture to add to a special book the children helped make for him. Mr. Josh often wears cool glasses like the one's Brock is wearing, a collared shirt, and a crew cut. Mr. Josh has red hair too!

Brock gave him a really special gift. It's a monogram made with crayons. "J is for Mr. Josh, a very special teacher." I think it's really cool and super sweet. we love Mr. Josh! I used heavy linen I got from Brian and spray glue and a glue gun to attach the fabric to the canvas frame. I used a knife to cut crayons and a glue gun to adhere the crayons. I used a permanent marker for the verbage. (I recommend doing a practice run with the marker.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment