Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Arriving in Bali on Christmas Day



Our flight left at 11:40pm on Christmas Eve. We had a layover in KL, Malaysia from 5-9:00am and arrived in Bali around noon I think. As soon as we got to our hotel the swim suits came on and we jumped in the pool! It's a cute little resort in a great location for restaurants and even Bikram Yoga! It's hot yoga. Brian and I tried it for the first time and loved it. We did it twice! Nothing can beat Balinese massages for the price especially. It's about $4 per hour and heavenly! Definitely one of my favorite parts about Bali. The weather was really nice, the people are super nice, great food and I also enjoy the shopping.

Ivory Resort in Seminyak, Bali.


Daddy is always super fun and especially in the pool!


Dash hasn't learned how to swim yet and really enjoyed these pool noodles. He got around really well on them.


I'd like to thank Brian for this flattering shot of my guns.  


Lots of pool time. Love my little gold fishies!


No comments:

Post a Comment