Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy Halloween!! 2016



Happy Halloween! 

Halloween in our international community is all weekend long! The parties just keep going. We didn't  buy anything for costumes this year except for Callie's Catniss bow! She rocked it. 

Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable.


Chael and I were super excited to be a duo unstoppable team! Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable! I thought we nailed it. But! To my surprise, most people don't know who the famous Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are! 


Catniss.

Everyone knew who Callie was! Nailed it!

Skeleton and Skull Bandit.



Ron Stoppable with Rufus!

I was really proud of this Rufus I made out of some felt we had and a glue gun! At least Chael appreciated him! No one else knew who he was! haha



The branch Halloween Party!





On the morning of our Halloween parties, October 29th, I was asked to represent More Than Aware, a breast cancer charity group based in Shanghai that empowers women to be proactive in preventing and recovering from breast cancer. Crossfit in Hangzhou raised money for this wonderful organization started by an amazing woman and friend, Suzanne Calton.


Alex, Steph and I were a team and won the scaled competition!

Me giving a speech....

What's your green? 

And last but not least! Another epic party at Karl and Yanti's house! And they know how to do scary!

Funniest costume by our fellow Americans, Kristin and Ted Arditi as Yanti and Karl.


Love this pic of Dash. Halloween day at school....


Chael and I learned our lesson and went with the scarier option for Brock and Dash's Halloween party/carnival at school. I helped with face painting!

1 comment: